Are you looking for an effective and economic way to train your sales team in difficult times?
LinkedIn for Sales People
22 July 2020
08:45 for 09:00 to 16:00
Only R1200 ($70) per delegate per session
R6000 ($350) for 6 delegates from the same company
LinkedIn Training For Branding, Positioning and Lead Generation
LinkedIn is the most effective tool for branding, positioning and lead generation and yet most people only scratch the surface of what is available even on the free version of LinkedIn.
Designed specifically for business use, LinkedIn allows you to demonstrate your expertise, explain your solutions, reach new potential markets and nurture business relationships.
During this course we will learn:
- How to position yourself as an expert or as the thought leader in your market.
- How to use the media tools and fields in LinkedIn to demonstrate your value to potential clients.
- How to find new potential clients or markets, either in specific fields or in specific locations around the world.
- How to nurture relationships on LinkedIn to make the most effective use of your network.
- How to use LinkedIn for research on clients, companies or areas of interest.
- How to develop a wide or potentially very focussed network.
This course is designed for people who know their way around LinkedIn already, however, if you are new to linked in, before the training, delegates will receive an introductory document to walk you through some basic fields in LinkedIn so that the conversation can then be set at a higher level to make sure that delegates can achieve very intentional results
About the Presenter – Charlotte Kemp
Charlotte Kemp SdPFA is a speaker, trainer and author and an avid social media user, and has presented numerous talks and training sessions on various elements of social media. She has presented· to delegates in companies such as Old Mutual, Celestis, Telkom, CSIR and Nedbank. She has worked on many social media accounts for clients in the fields of finance, retail, B2B, marketing, non-profit and SMMEs.
Charlotte is a professional speaker and the deputy president of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa.