Are you looking for an effective and economic way to train your sales team in difficult times?
23 February 2021
(11 May, 27 July, 12 October)
08:45 for 09:00 to 11:00
Only R395 ($25) per delegate per session
R2,100 ($125) for 6 delegates from the same company
Negotiation Skills for Salespeople
The first skill a buyer learns is the skill to negotiate. Why are salespeople rarely taught the same set of skills? In this presentation Richard Mulvey, South Africa’s Leading Sales Speaker will share the Tips, Tricks, and Techniques that will dramatically improve your negotiation results.
- Achieve the best possible result in any negotiation
- Learn how the best salespeople negotiate
- Discover what Win-Win really means
- Find out how you can get the lion’s share of any Win-Win deal
- Uncover where the power comes from in any negotiation
- Find out why the Negotiation is often won in the preparation stage
- Learn why Body Language is so important in any Negotiation
In the Sales Negotiation Power Series, Richard Mulvey will ask and answer 5 questions to shed light on the basic principles of negotiation:
- Who wins in a negotiation?
- Who has the power in a negotiation and where does it come from?
- Is there an alternative to Positional Bargaining?
- How do I get my negotiation opponent to listen to my point of view?
- How do I ensure that both sides get more from the negotiation?
During the morning Richard will also explain:
- Buyers Tricks and how to avoid them
- Where price fits into your negotiations
- The best two-letter word for a negotiator
- Why you should never accept their first offer
Sales Negotiation is all about securing the best deal for yourself and your company, while your customer or client believes they have secured the best possible deal for themselves and will want to come back over and over again. This is a perfect Win-Win.
These live online sessions are fun and entertaining while at the same time they are full of techniques your sales team can use to grow your business. Each week we look at a different set of skills to see more customers, manage client meetings successfully and close more sales.
These two hour sessions will be held every Tuesday from 09:00 SA Time (GMT +2) for 10 weeks. This is a full three day sales training course at a fraction of the cost. The ten week program will rotate so week 1 starts again after week 10. Your team can start at any time and still complete the ten sessions
To find out more or to register online click on any of the sessions above
About the Presenter – Richard Mulvey
Richard Mulvey is one of South Africa’s leading Sales Speakers and Trainers and over the last 25 years has inspired more than 200,000 business people throughout three continents. Richard’s corporate life includes a rise in the ranks to Sales Director for an international company in a service industry
After spending a couple of years traveling the world Richard was enticed back to corporate life before setting up on his own. In addition to a successful corporate career Richard has also worked for the Queen in Buckingham Palace, written and marketed a multi-restaurant accounting package called “Trade Inn”, traveled overland from London to South Africa and back again and recently climbed Kilimanjaro to raise R70,000 for Reach for a Dream.
Richard is the author of 21 Motivational Business Books and 55 Training DVDs. He is a Past President of the Professional Speaker’s Association of Southern Africa (2008-9 & 2016-17) and a member of the Global Speakers Federation. Richard was recently inducted into the Southern African Speaker Hall of Fame and this year was awarded the Founders Award, the highest award for a speaker or trainer in Southern Africa
Some of the companies that have already benefited from training by Richard Mulvey
The Power Series Online can be viewed on any device anywhere in the world
Only R395 ($22) per delegate per session
R1800 ($100) for 6 people from the same company