Selling at your Higher Price
The Power Series Online Seminars are going to help your sales team take advantage of downtime to improve their skills
I hear the same things from Sales People every working day
- “We live in a price-driven market.”
- “The customers only care about price.”
- “In order to sell more, we will have to lower our prices to keep up with the competition.”
Salespeople say these things all the time but none of them are true.
We do not live in a price-driven market we live in a quality-driven market. Price is never the only thing that the customers care about and sometimes we can be more competitive by increasing our price rather than decreasing it.
Don’t believe me? You are not alone.
Many salespeople think that their customers only care about price but this is simply not true. The first thing the customer thinks about is “Is it going to work?” Is your product going to do the job the customer wants? It doesn’t matter how cheap it is, if it doesn’t work there is no point in buying it. This is not a price issue it is a quality issue.
It is easier to sell the higher-priced product but few salespeople understand this principle. Price is not the only issue as far as your customers are concerned, value is what matters and in this presentation, we discuss how to get your quality message across to your customers so that you can achieve your premium price
- Learn how to avoid Price as the major issue in the sale
- Discover why it is easier to sell the higher priced product
- Increase your strike rate and your profit margin
- Find out how to get across your quality message
- Learn how to negotiate better prices solutions
- Avoid having to “Sharpen your pencil” to get the contract
- Don’t fall into the price trap that buyers set for you
Ever heard your customers say “It’s too expensive”? Once or twice? A day! Learn how to handle this common objection without lowering your price.
Far too often our sales teams see price as the only issue. This is a mistake that can get in the way of developing new profitable opportunities. In this Power Series Business Breakfast we will discuss how to get past price barriers and close more, higher priced sales.
These live online sessions are fun and entertaining while at the same time they are full of techniques your sales team can use to grow your business. Each week we look at a different set of skills to see more customers, manage client meetings successfully and close more sales. We also explore other important skills such as Negotiation for salespeople and Key account management.
These two-hour sessions will be held every Tuesday from 09:00 SA Time (GMT +2) for 10 weeks. This is a full three-day sales training course at a fraction of the cost.